1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Elaine Lee & Su-Ching
2. Your relationship with her/him is?
Friends
3. Your five impression of her/him?
Elaine
-tall
-don't talk alot
-she can spilt her legs
-dances
-she plays the guitar
Su-ching
-banana
-short
-bising
-hyper
-very blur
4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
We just got to know each other. But I remember going Jusco with her. There was no bus and in the end Pn.Tong fetched us there. Good times.
5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
None? Loll.
6. If she/he become your lover you will?
Hahahahha! Who knows what will happen la.
7.If she/he become your lover, thing she/he has to improve on will be?
Every individual is different. It's their character & it's up to them to change it. If I have to say, the character that she wants to change in herself.
8. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
One word. I'm a dead women. =X
9. If she/he become your enemy, the reason will be?
Because I bitched about her or she bitched about me or you know how girls think. Do the math.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
I don't have money leh. Sorry Elaine!
11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
One of a kind.
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Crazy woman.
13. The characters you love of yourself are?
I can provoke Jia Yee till she go mad (:
14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
I am one lazy woman.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Myself. I'm the best right? Who can be better than me? *vain siall*
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them.
Buy me DBSK ALBUMS!
17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.
1.Lim Jia Yee
2.Tan Soon Chia
3.Adrian Lee
4.Beatrice Lee
5.Randy Swee
6.Yong Yun Ming
7.Tan Sin Dee
8.Willis Oon
9.Haziqah
10.Sabrina Tew
18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
Hahaha. Books and more books.
19. Is no.9 is a male or female?
Female. My love rival. (KIM JAEJOONG IS MINE)
20. If number 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
OMG. There will be WORLD WAR 6 di la.
21. What is no.2 studying about?
About Malaysia's stupid history.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Yesterday.
23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
He ar. He likes happy songs like Yoriwang or Pajama Party.
24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yeap. One sister and one brother.
25. Will you woo no.3?
That's my cousin damn it. I'll go to hell if I do that!
26. How about number 7?
Hahaha. She's taken. By Gan Chew Hong. I got no chance di la.
27. Is no. 4 single?
NO.
28. What is the surname of no.5?
Swee
29. What’s the hobby of no.10?
Copying me. She likes every guy I like. Pffttt.
30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
They don't know each other.
31. Where is no.2 studying at?
ACS.
32. Talk something casually about no.1?
She is mine, she loves Junsu & she will stay away from Eunhyuk or I'll kill Junsu.
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
NEVER.
34. Where does no.9 live at?
In Klang. Somewhere in Klang.
35. What colour does no.4 like?
Not a clue. Blue?
36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Mother and son.
37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
She's a FISH. Hahah!
38. What is no.6 doing now?
Studying and study and study more and more and more till he gets brain damage.
Done!