Monday, November 24, 2008

marry u marry u marry u

I'm gonna play Marry U in every wedding I'm going from now on! HAHAHAHAH.OKayy,seriously obsessed again. I WANNA MARRY U. Wahh, when Ryeowook sing that part, *DIES*
And Donghae rap is like, me&you dressed in white,together we walk down the aisle, I promise I won't lie&sumthing, Stay with my princess. HAHAHAHA.Okayy,so i'm not sure of the lyrics but if a guy propose with this song, CONFIRM the lady will agree. Unless the girl is an antifan la. Then I got nothing to say.LOL.

How nice if my wedding can invite Super Junior to sing this song for me? HAHA. I think my wedding day will turn out the other way round cause I'll be running away with Eunhyuk leaving the groom alone. HAHHAHA. Sorry! My imagination has taken me too far. Loll.

&& I finally achieve my dream :)

&&& Beatrice Lee, My cousin, should be thanking me for introducing that song to her. See, I made your life much more happier right? Lol. So, therefore, I shalll be rewarded :)

BUY ME SUPER JUNIOR 1st ASIA LIVE TOUR!!!