Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. Tag-ees must state who their tagger was and no re-tags. Continue by tagging others.
I was tagged by :
Tan Soon Chia
I tag :
Afiqah,Haziqah,Sabrina,Jia Yee,Foong Chuen & Beatrice Lee (cousin)
1st : What's your name?
Tiffany Lee Kah Fong
2nd : How old are you?
16 years old
3rd : What are the three electronic devices you cannot live without?
Handphone, TV & Computer
4th : Are you amazing?
I hope so.
5th : What is the brand of the phone you are using?
Nokia
6th : What colour is your phone?
Purple & White
7th : Have you slept in school before?
Every add maths period.
8th : How many hours do you go online in a day?
3-4 during weekdays.
9th : How would you describe yourself?
A korean wannabe.
10th : What's your favourite topic to talk about?
DBSK,SUPER JUNIOR & SHINEE.
11th : Which teacher do you like?
My science teacher, Pn.Ting.
12th : Who do you think is the most handsome in your class?
My class only contains girls and lesbians. So, NO ONE.
13th : Who are you currently aiming on?
Favourite korean boybands's albums.
14th : Do you know a lot of your siblings' secrets?
I used to. But now, no.
15th : How do you rate your siblings?
5/10 because he is bitchy most of the time (:
16th : Is your sibling gorgeous?
To me, average. To the world, I don't know.
17th : Do you judge people?
That's like everyone's hobby.
18th : Do you run?
When I feel like running, yes.
19th : Are you lazy to tag people?
Kinda.
20th : Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My brother.
21st : What's 2+2?
4? -.-
22nd : Who's your idol?
Lee Hyuk Jae (Eunyuk)
23rd : Are you a monster?
When it comes to food.
24th : Do you play with Barbie dolls?
Obviously when I was young.
25th : What was the last movie you watched?
Madagascar 2.
26th : What do you think about your English?
Better than typical LALAS.
27th : What do you think about your Malay Language?
DIE.
28th : Who do you hate?
ANTI-FANS.
29th : Do you love yourself?
More than anyone in the world.
30th : Blurt out five random words.
antifans can go bang walls.