Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged

Okay,I think the tagging virus is back. This time, theme colours should be my 3 main boybands colours.

Instructions :
Remove one question from below and add in a personal question.
Make a total of 20 qeustions & tag 8 person.
List them out at the end of the questions.
Notify them in their chatbox that they've been tagged.
Whoever does this tag will have blessing from. (this is such a fake statement)

1. What's your ambition?
Hotel Manager but I also wanna be a translator (that way I can meet my idol (: )

2. Who is more important to you? friends/boys/girlfriends
OF COURSE LA KOREAN BOYBANDS.

3. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
AHAHA. Rightt. I don't. I just wanna leave Malaysia. Not the world.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Confidence. Sometimes.

5. How many babies do you want?
A boy & a girl. Best would be twins with different gender.

6. What is your goal for this year?
To meet DBSK & Super Junior and SHINee came along into the goal now.

7. Do you believe in eternal love?
Pfftt.

8. Do you want to change your real name?
I got the best name I could ever get.

9. What feeling do you love the most?
To dream about Eunhyuk.

10. What is your bad habits?
I don't finish or touch my homework.

11. Is there anything you want to tell to people who hate you?
Hate me for all I care cause I couldn't be bothered. You will think of me more. Super tiring right? So, don't hate me. Just don't bother to hate. That will save your time & energy.

12. Do you cherish every friendship you have?
If they cherish mine, yes. If theydon't, they can go bang walls for all I care.

13. What does flying means to you? *dumbquestion*
Flying is speed to me.

14. Who you love?
I love Eunhyuk,Jaejoong, & Onew. HAHA.

15. Who do you hate?
I hate Hwang Tiffany from SNSD & anti-fans.

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 9 words.
Sabrina love green & Almighty Key with her heart. (whoa, randomly type & it's 9 words!)

17. What whould you really like to do now?
Take a bath. ( But I'm sitting here doing this tag -.- )

18. What will you become in the next 10 years?
I don't know. I am not a phsycic.

19. Coffer or Tea?
I pick MILO.

20. What are you wishing for right now?
To fly to Korea.

Lucky victims of my tag is :
Tan Soon Chia
Yong Yun Ming
Adrian Lee
Elaine Lee
Ong Su-ching
Carmen Mok [ Sorry! ): ]
Afiqah (I know you'll hate me for this.)
Haziqah

p/s : I've done the tag Sabun. You owe me ! HAHA. I typed out everything you know!