Thursday, November 20, 2008

Touched

Wow. I was reading about DBSK & I can cry after reading Jaejoong's message to the Cassiopeans.

Jaejoong's message,

Before we know it, we (Tohoshinki) have become the main (like, as in center stage) singers. Below us are our junior singers, and above us, there are still strong senior singers. In 2007, while we were busy with our activities in Japan, we were separated more and more from our Korean fans. When we said, "We loved Bigeast (fans)", these words had possibly hurt our Korean fans. Can't you even understand our feelings [of being torn between Cass. and Bigeast]? If all of you weren't here for us, we wouldn't be here either. If you (fans) didn't shine and stand out for us, this light would be lost, and we would cease to exist. It is only you (Korean fans) who understand this light. And as this light gradually becomes thinner and thinner, we know things become more difficult. But would you (fans) dislike us because of this? The people who left (implying DBSK?) were held back (in Japan?) and we couldn't return back to Korea. Please, the fans we've left behind so far, don't go anywhere and stay with us.....we love you. My Cassiopeia.

Sorry la to copy & paste but I malas wanna summarize it. If you are a cassiopean you will cry after reading this message. I did.