Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve & Happy Birthday!

OWHHHH, it's Christmas Eve!! I'm being hyper early in the morning at 6.35 am and being vain listening to So Hot. Loll. Let's see, I will heading to club later to do some workout with Yun Ming & then, SUSHII (:

Hhahaha. I know, workout then go bloat myself again with sushi right? Hahaa. And then we'll head to AEON with Chin Kuan i think? No so sure. HAHA. And then tomoro night I'll be off to Singaporee! And I can meeet up with the bitches from my family. Finally! HAHA.

Owh owh, before I forget, on Christmas morning at 10 am, remember to watch 8tv if you guys wanna catch the MNET festival of year 2006. Got Super Junior (: (: Wait, that means I have to wake up early. Mehhh.


Oh yea, ONE LAST THING,

생일 축하합니다 Daniel Lee Kar Hing.

His quote, it's KarHing 's 19th, Bitch!


Read the words.

The Lee Family.

Birthday Boy.

&&& therefore, there it should be holiday tomoro because I said so! , also a quote from my brother. Have fun!