Booo! Hehe. Now, here's the current bomb. Hehehe. We go high with this song in accounts and in school! (:
Let's go for a trip everybody!!!
Yayyy! Everybody let's get up and dance!! *startsdancinglikemad*
Wahahah! Sorry. I go abit high listening to this song. Hahaha. Oooh, I sooooooooooo wanna go for SMTown next year. It's in Bangkok. Hahaha. Let me pray that the politics there gets worse and SMTown should be held in Malaysia! *praysprayspraysprays*
Owhowh, Rainism is stucked in my head the whole day. Again. LOll. WHY?! WHY? *iamnothornykayy*
Owhowh, I just found out thatt, thatt, thatt, DBSK might have a 6th member. SM Entertainment is really killing me. *immaflytokorea&murderthenewmember*
And, it's December. So fast. Lest than 31 days, I'm back in school again. Worse part is, I'm gonna be sitting for SPM in less than a year. Pfftt. Time flies doesn't it? Hahaha. Owhowh, Chritsmas is coming. Hopefully Santa grants my wish to get the albums I want badly.