Friday, December 5, 2008

Mystery 6

Okay. Sorry for the rude post before. Loll. Was kinda pissed with something. But super junior cheered me up. Hahah. Am currently watching Mystery 6. Dang, it's one hell of a show. Friggin kan cheong dei. I screamed & my bro thought I was mad.

So now, I want to ask, is there really such thing as ghost? Do you believe in ghost? Hahaha. Well, I personally believe that there are spirits in this world. Also the bad energy around us. It's up to us to chase those spirits and bad energy away. Some ppl are gifted enough to be able to see things beyond imagination. Some claims they have the sixth sense. Well, I don't have the sixth sense or the ability to see this beyond. So yeah, I can't tell if there is really such thing as ghost.

Spirits, ghost, whatever you call it. Some are good, some are bad. Some will haunt while some needs help. Now, I am asking myself why am I talking about ghost? But it's December. Not the ghost festival. So, not that scary. Anyway, I wanna continue watching Mystery 6. Bye bye.

P/S : Am still efffing pissed with the motherchoot chi bong bong betch!