Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh wonder boy yeah!

Let me tell why I can get so high middle of the night. Watch the video & you will see what I mean.



Yeapp. It's Super Junior's Wonder Boy! It's live in their Super Show Concert. I can get damn high watching this performance laa. They wore costumes.

Eunhyuk - BRUCE LEE (: (the yellow jumpsuit)
Donghae - I'm not so sure. Korean outfit I think.
Sungmin - Peterpan. Haha. The boy who never grows.
Yesung - Chinese vampire. What we call "kiong si" in cantonese. UBER CUTE.
Leeteuk - Blue&Pink. Me like.
Heechul - Captain Jack Sparrow.
Hankyung - China Emperor.
Ryeowook - Harry Potter.
Shindong - Jungle Boy.
Kang-in - CLOWN.
Kyuhyun - Captain Cho! he wore a captain's outfit.
Kibum - Count Dracula.
Shiwon - Zorro.

Now, about the video, they are damn high la! HAHA. Heechul came in as Jack Sparrow was awesome! He cracked me up with the Jack Sparrow's movement with Yesung. HAHA. Then Sungmin started the song on the moving board. Then Donghae singing & Eunhyuk disturbing. HAHA. Eunhae moment! Shindong's MUSCLE shirt. loll. Shiwon & his sword. Hankyung quite yeng lo. Ryeowook fits the Harry Potter character perfectly. Leeteuk & his breakdance! Cute. &&& Kyuhyun's XRated scene with Leeteuk. Loll. Then, kang-in's dance! HAHA. Yeapp. This video is the bomb la for the day. Cracks me up all the time. HAHA. I can imagine myself in the concert. Confirm go high with them (:

P/S : I've influence too many ppl to start liking korean boybands. I should stop now. HAHA. PPL, please don't like the boybands I love! *innerjokes*

PP/S : Thanks Afiqah.