I want a new skin for my blog.
And I'm going crazy looking for one. How do ppl do this?
And copying the space and pasting it is just hard.
Edited post.
Title : KahFong tortures ppl.
IloveWillis =D : I love Pelangi says:
simply write korean language at my BLog ahhh.
IloveWillis =D : I love Pelangi says:
very bad.
IloveWillis =D : I love Pelangi says:
x)
tiff says:
hahhaa
tiff says:
eh.
tiff says:
i write good things okayyy
tiff says:
hahahahaha
IloveWillis =D : I love Pelangi says:
then the ******* in the blog.
tiff says:
owhhh
tiff says:
hahaha
tiff says:
cannot let you know the meaning ma
IloveWillis =D : I love Pelangi says:
ahhhh
IloveWillis =D : I love Pelangi says:
i ask my sister.
IloveWillis =D : I love Pelangi says:
wait wait ..wait
tiff says:
yerrr
tiff says:
where can like that wan?
tiff says:
cheater!
IloveWillis =D : I love Pelangi says:
nono..
IloveWillis =D : I love Pelangi says:
tak de rules pun.
tiff says:
hahaha
tiff says:
got okayyy!
tiff says:
omg
tiff says:
jonghyun slipped!
tiff says:
andwehhhh
IloveWillis =D : I love Pelangi says:
muahahha.
IloveWillis =D : I love Pelangi says:
u're torturing meee.
tiff says:
that's the whole point!
tiff says:
(:
I didn't know korean words can torture ppl. Willis is so weak! hahaha!