Monday, January 26, 2009

My Hero

WARNING:UBER.LONG.POST.
I'm super sad now after reading those awesome birthday posts for Jaejoong.

I seriously don't know how to make a touching post for him. I'm a bad fan right? I know.

And my stupid.space.is.just.being.bitchy.with.me. So,you'll.be.seeing.alot.of.dots.

His beautiful name is Kim Jaejoong.
He was brought to this world on the 26th of January 1986.
He was then adopted at the age of six & was brought to a new home with alot of sisters.
Despite being the only brother, he had fun with his sisters.
He then left his hometown to persue his dream to become a singer.
He struggled alot before making his way into becoming such a great person he is today.
He auditioned for SM Entertainment & he was nervous before & after his audition.
In the end, he made it into SM and became one of the trainee along with his fellow members now.
As I've heard, training days are hard. But, he went through it & debuted on the 26th of December 2003.
He was given the stage name Youngwoon or in English, Hero because of his powerful vocal ability.


His debut days.
Along with his members.
They released their first korean album entitled TRI-ANGLE in 2004.
Then they made their debut in Japan on 2005.
They all had a tough time learning a new language. They almost gave up on Japanese but they continued studying and released their first Japanese album entitled Five In The Black.
They then made it back to Korea to continue on their upcoming korean album.
They released their second korean album entitled Rising Sun in 2006.
2006 will have to be Jaejoong's toughest year.
It was the year where he injured his leg during rehearsall but did not tell his members because he do not want them to worry.
The members were shocked to hear about his injury when they send him to the hospoital because it was not a minor injury.
Jaejoong was worried that he would become a burden to his members so, he continued performing alongside with his members so that he won't let them down.
He also didn't want to show his fans the sad side of him so he would just smile to his fans.


DBSK continues to produce another album the upcoming year.

They released their third korean album entitled 'O' Jung.Ban.Hap in 2006.
In this album,they all had major changes in their appearance.

Jaejoong had his hair dyed blonde & he looks great in it.
2006 was a successful year for DBSK.They won the Artist of The Year Award.
In Jaejoong's speech,he thanked his biological mother which is very touching.


In 2007 they released their second japanese album entitled T.

It was also a good year for them.
Sorry but I really didn't catch up on their activities in 2007.
They stayed busy in Japan for 2 years before making their comeback on their fourth korean album.
On August 2008 they released their fourth korean album entitled Mirotic.
It was also the year that lead Jaejoong into the world of acting.
He was given the role to play the lead character for the drama entitled ''Heaven's Postman".
He was having a tough time trying to catch up with his members in promoting their fourth album and aslo filming the drama. The filming ended after a few months and finally, he had time to rest.


Kim Jaejoong is really one in a million.
He gives comfort to his members.

He cares for his family.
He works hard in life.
He also cares for his fans.
I know it's selfish to claim that he belongs to me.
I won't do that.I don't have the rights to do that.
I only started to like them in 2008 which is 4 years after their debut.
I can only continue being one out his thousands fans and continue supporting him.
He is one guy who changed my life and he is Kim Jaejoong.
I love you Kim.Jaejoong with all my heart!
He's truly my one &only HERO!

His perfect smile.


His passion in singing.


His perfect blonde hair which I love so much.


Underneath the "cold"mask,is a warm & caring guy.


His love for his band & members.


The cute side of him.


The cute cute side of him.

The big brother.


His sexy body.

His hot hot uber hot blonde hair.

And his fantastic red hair.

His perfect face.

His nice chest.

His pouting face.




The YUNJAE love.

TVXQ LOVE

The concert love


생일 축하합니다 김재중! 사랑합니다!

I know it's a long post & it has been edited (:
And HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! May the OX year brings you a great year!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~