Friday, January 30, 2009

So they say.

It was to be said, one shall should live their own life.

They always say, BE YOURSELF.

Here's the weird thing. One would say such thing yet, they would do the opposite. One would say it's not hard to be yourself. But why, why would one tries so very hard to be like another person?

Here's a piece of advice, stop trying to be someone you're not. You can try to like everything they like. You can try to look like them. You can even try to act like them. But you can never be like them. In fact, by doing that, you're wasting time. Why try to be someone you're clearly not? Why can't you just be someone else your own? Like you said, it's not hard to be yourself. Yet, you are trying so hard to be someone else. Or in a mean way, you are copying the other person. They call this type of person, COPYCAT.

Do you want ppl to call you a copycat? Why would you want to the photocopy? Why don't you try to let others photocopy you? Isn't that nicer? Instead of just photocopying yourself all the way.

Take my advice, stop trying so hard to be someone else. Yesh, I'm talking about YOU. If you don't realize I'm talking about you then you're just plain stupid!

p/s : this post is dedicated to someone I know who loves being a copycat. I only know one person so far. For those who are copycats and you happen to be reading this post, for god's sake, take my advice!

pp/s : I really hope you, ***** is reading this. Stop being a bitch for once and start doing something good in your life that can save other's ppl life. It is sickening being photocopied by you. Trust me. It is torture. GET A FRIGGIN LIFE DAMN IT. Thank you (: