Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February

Can you believe me? I forgot to blog about february babies.*slapsmyself*

Okay, let's get to know the babies shall we?

Btw, happy birthday Kyuhyunnie! Today, 3rd of February is non-other than Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior's Birthday! He is officiaclly 21 or in korea, 22. Saengilchukhahamnida!

The maknae of the group.

As for the other babies, please welcome U-KNOW YUNHO!

HANKYUNG!

SHIWON!

CHOIKANG CHANGMIN!

NG JING YEE!

TAN WEI HAN!

He's the one in red blazer. & yesh, we're saying they are shorterSMALLER than us (:

That's all for today! Anyone else I missed out? Do tell me alright? (:!
Owhowh, before I forget, SMTOWN!! I almost can go but my uncle just have to potong on me. DAMN!
ANDAND, I will be flying off to Langkawi on the 13th of February! That means, I'm gonna skip school the next day. Pfttt. Kononnya la I want go school everyday. LOll. Yesh, it's a sad thing that we have to go to school on Valentine's day. Aish! Owh, talk about Valentine's Day, I wonder who will jaejoong be celebrating it with? Hinthint. *dirtythoughtsofyunjae*
DAMN! Yunjae sickness. HAHA. I wanna spend valentines with my mans can? *wishwishwishwishprayspraysprays* Righhttt. I should stop now.