Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good students

Owhh. Can I tell you how proud I am to have my students? *wipesawaytears*

They are the best la! They learn fast and practice occasionally. And performing very well. GOOD LA! VERY GOOD. Keep it up okayy?

THEY PASS THEIR EXAM WITH FLYING COLOURS MAN!

I give them A++ for their excellent results :)

Owh, you must be wondering what am I crapping about right?

Well, it's between me and my students. I just need one more student ni.

Righttt, who are my students? Introducing...











*drumrolls*










Miss.Fiffy Kim and Miss.Zie Cullen!

My two good students. Hahaha!

p/s: go find Afiqah make her one too! hahaha. or bring her to me :)

pp/s: where is afiqah? she's been missing for days! hahahha. I miss chatting with her! Afiqah where are you? Owh, i have to apologise for today. I was in a rush that I didn't have the chance to say hi. SORRY!