It's like every teacher hates me you know. Why all the teachers anti me now? Bloody pig. I'm gonna burst one day man. Yeah, 3 of them is
Technically, every single teacher that enters my class is racist? Not all la. My class teacher rocks! HAHA. My history teacher also. Hmm, the worst has to be blahblahblah. Sorry la. To what I know, my school has alot of dogs you know. They will go bark at the teachers everytime they see something. Get what I mean la huh. If I say name ar, sure my kepala kena pancung wan. Yeah, if I have the chance, I will shoot durians, pineapple, rambutans, and jackfruit at them. AISH.
교사 바보입니다. 그들은 지구상에서 가장 어리석은 일은없습니다. 내가 두리안들을 쏘고 싶어!
Don't understand? Hahaha. Go find your ways to translate them la. It's okay Kah Fong. 8 more months. 8 more months to stand them. Then you are gone. NO MORE STUDIES! Yesh yesh, you can do it. HWAITING!
What you want me to update? Hmmm, well, MY ALBUM IS HERE! *dies*
HAHA. You don't know the feeling of not being able to shout like a fangirl in class. I tell you, I almost died in class today. When I turned to his page, *screams* I wanted to shout so badly but hor, the next period was Pn.Asiah, so have to
I don't know what else to blog about? Wait! Chotto chotto! HAHA. So today our school got Japanese visitors. I don't understand anything they say except for OHIO GOSAIMASU. Owh owh, and CHOTTOMATE. Hahaha! Wtheck la. Imma take up japanese language after I master korean language.
OWH, I WANNA KILL JESSICA. Sorry to SNSD fans but I seriously wanna kill her can? Please!
*shoots durians at jessica*
And, Yan Teng, there is a durian gun okayy. I invented it. That's why can shoot durians. LOL. Wtheck la. We actually fought over this issue during add maths. Dah la aku bengang, lagi dia menambah api. ishk. Wanna know the conversation? I'm so bored so yeah, I'm just gonna type it out.
YT : Wanna slap her anot? Faster go slap!
KF : If can I wanna shoot her with durians.
YT : How you wanna shoot durians you tell me? You can only throw. Cannot shoot.
KF : Haiya, I don't wanna throw. I wanna shoot.
YT : But you need a gun to shoot. Where you wanna find a gun that can fit durians?
KF : There is a durian gun. Can fit only durians. So, I can shoot durians la!
YT : But there is no such gun ! You tell me la, how to fit a durian into a gun?
JAS : Teng ah, you want her to slap you ar? *in mandarin*
YT : No! She say she wanna shoot durian but there is no such gun that can fit a durian.
KF : That's why I say there is a DURIAN GUN! -.-''
Hahaha. What else you want me to update about?
p/s: Did I like do something wrong? I said hi to him but he like ignoring me. Have I been a bitch to him? Tell me. *sings tell me*