Okay. I've had it. I'm sick of spammers. Like seriously, what is your problem? It is so wrong to blog about things I love? It is sooooooooooooooooooooooo harmfull that it might hurt the whole universe to express how much I love korean boybands in my blog? Would it kill you people for me to write down my feelings? It's not like I ask you to read it. I did not announce to the whole that you have to read my blog. It's a free country for god's sake and this url here, is my page. If you do not like it, get the hell out of this blog. Click the red icon on the top right of this page. Don't bother wasting your stupid insults on my chatbox. I did not BEG you to read my blog. I don't even know how you end up in my blog. If you do not like my blog, leave this instant.
Tags replied. Can you believe I have to copy and paste those comments to reply?
Afiqah : Wahahaha! I know. It killed me every single time!
Yi Jia : =)
Zie : Wahahah! Ryeowookie! I know he's cute. I still haven kill you yet. Slowly wait for his hot hot hot pictures kayy? I slowly feed you.
ggying : You want to sepak eunhyuk ma, so I ma sepak your shiwonnie lo. EH, ask him to stay away from hyukkie.
TanJoey : Loll. Apak la you! I know. It took me ages to upload his pictures.
Zie : AHAHA! It's not meaningful la. It's just long. The result of his birthday post earned me another spammer. Wtheck right? Loll. Yesh! I drown you with his pictures. And that is only 1/4 of his folder. xDDDDD You ar, kyuhyun got accident before also don't know. What you know you tell me? Tak macam TanJoey who knows everything. Lol. You not a good kyuhyun fan. Hahaha. The counting thing? Of course la I must count! Jaejoong's one year anniversary would be next week! *squeals* April 13th.
Pathma : HAHA. I syiok wei!
sun jun hae: **** u ....korean people hate people like u..dnt be a poser kill yourself..muther ****er..korean4life!!!
Sun Jun Hae : Korean4life? If you are a true korean, stop judging me. If you are not a korean, please stop acting like one. Since when am I a poser to you? Have I even met you in my life? How am I a poser? Like hello, I don't even know you. Stop cursing me when you don't know what I've been through. And if you are younger me, I suggest you get a life yourself. Don't come spamming my chatbox with words like FUCK to treathen me. I for one, have deal with many spammers and you are just one of them. If you like to judge people so much, why don't you try judging yourself and I'll see if korean people will LOVE you so much for the words you are using on me. Fuck yourself? muther fucker? Btw, it's MOTHER, not MUTHER. You can't even use proper english or even proper sentence I should say to scold me moreover, judging me? Don't be a poser kill yourself? What is that even supposed to mean? Look, I really can't be bothered if korean people like me or not because, it's their choice. I am who I am. I can't change that. I have my own life and I'm happy with it. If they can't accept me then it's their choice, not mine. It is so wrong for me to talk about how I much I love Eunhyuk? It is so wrong for me to write a birthday post for him? I don't know if he would ever read it but this is my page and I have every right to blog about what I want. I did not ask you to read my blog. I did not beg you. If you don't like it, go ahead and leave this page but please, leave with respect. Don't come telling me to fuck myself and all those craps you mentioned up there because I'm not gonna do it. I have a life. I did not come bothering you so I suggest you do the same. And, if you are a fan of Super Junior, what makes you think you are any better than me? At least I don't go spamming other fans or cursing them. If you are a fan, start respecting other fans. I do not want to use words which I want to use so badly because I'm just trying to prove my point here. If you continue to curse me, don't blame me for my words.
Fiffy : Loll. I know! Where do these people find my blog? The stupidest thing is they don't click on my nuffnang. Pfft~ so mengada la.
Ying2 : Loll. If he/she is a true korean they won't use words like this la.
Pathma : CHILL! hahaha. just close your eyes and look away.
Bea : -.-'' you change your link again? Why you people so free ar?
Sam : Hahaha! Babe, listen to me. We be nice at the first stage. If they tend to continue wasting their stupid craps here then I won't be miss-sweety-pie anymore. Hahaha. My Eunhyuk post of course la nice! My husband ma. xDDD Nope. I've decided not to delete or change. It's my page and I have every right to write what I want. They wanna spam so much come la. I'll see how they judge people in life and I'll see how God judge them back. God has eyes. Omg, I sound so old -.-'' HEHE! I know. EUNHAE IS LOVEEEEEEE! And the last picture my dear, it's Eunhyuk's hands la. Donghae's hand is not on Eunhyuk's chest. Donghae's hands are around Eunhyuk's waist *getbricked* shit la. I now miang di thinking about the picture. Your fault la!
Okay. I'm not gonna delete this blog. Deleting it would meant that I am being a coward.