Monday, May 4, 2009

and it begins in less than a week.

Aish. I got my schedule di. Wanna see? VERY COLOURFUL I TELL YOU!


DAMN COLOURFUL RIGHT?

*click image to enlarge*

And my birthday was a blast! Thank you FAMILY! Nomu saranghaeyo~

My cake.

The message xD *yeshIwroteitmyselfhappy?sheesh*

And the raspberry chocolate from Korea given by Fiffy. Zie melted it. LOL.


and this is edited. I will die if Jaejoong do this to me. WHY EUNHYUK! WHY?!! *cries*

Watch la from 6.11-6.37. *criesharder*

But I should thank god it's not the girl in BLUE hoods because she is Hwang Bo and she likes Eunhyuk xD HAHAHA! too bad, it was Song Eun who got the kiss. THANK YOU FOR NOT KISSING HWANG BO OR I SWEAR I WILL BE LOOSING MY MIND RIGHT NOW. AND I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HYUK SANG MARRY U TO HWANG BO IN PART 3! *criesharder&harder&harder* WHY HYUK JAE, WHY?

Damn sad can?! First, Jaejoong in Heaven's Postman and that seh-too-pid Han Hyo Joo. Now this? What more am I gonna get?

I want more money. I need to get so many things. So many things in my head right now. whatever la. bye. No mood di.