Tuesday, June 16, 2009

she turns 17 yo~

Erhem, guess whose's birthday is it?
Don't know? Go bang walls! :P

Okayy, it's non-other than Mrs.KimbapKibuntutKibum, NG FOONG CHUEN~

Saengilchukhahamnida~
Saengilchukhahamnida~
Sarang haneul, foong chuen~
Saengilchukhahamnida~

Boo, it's her birthday, give her some loveee~ *showslovesignlikehyukdoes*

Btw, it's THIS KIBUM


Kibum 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

You know? The one from SUPER JUNIOR who has been gone like god knows how long?

SHINee's Key Pictures, Images and Photos

This is KIBUM from SHINEE :)

Owh yeah, I miss Key's BLACK/DARK BROWN hair with his bangs to the right! Not the ORANGE/BLONDE hair -.-''
key Pictures, Images and Photos

Look, isn't this hair so much better?

siwon and kibum Pictures, Images and Photos

Owh look, I found a picture of SIBUM! xD hahahaa. And you know, tomoro's whose birthday anot? *hinthint*

Foong Chuen, sorry for the slacky post! I don't really have your picture and no, I don't really save Kibum's picture! So, I can't do a kibum pic spam for you! SORRY! *sings sorry sorry*
But happy birthday! Enjoy your day kayy? :)
p/s : Save earth!