She just realised, it has already been a year since she fall for Super Junior ^^
And the love is growing :)
Who knewed one can love a band so much?
She for one was not a loyal fan. She has never been a loyal fan.
The most she can get obsessed with a band is 3 months & it's bye bye favourite band & hello new band.
This is definately a new occurance.
And it's a good one :)
Who would have thought she would spend tons of money on them & would not think so much about it. Normally, there would be a moment of hesitation but not when it comes to them :)
Sighs, there is already 12 deaths & it's still counting O_O
When will this horrible disaster ends?
Seriously, one starts to die and the next will follow.
Someone has got to put an end to it.
And doctors are being irresponsible.
Stupid governments asked us to get check-ups if we aren't feeling well.
Fine, we go for check-ups but those shitty doctors only check your temperature and your physcial condition.
Hello, if H1N1 can be detected by physical appearance then all those humans with flu, cough or soar throat got H1N1 la?
Then might as well quarantine the whole world because almost 80% of humans in every country is coughing and having flu -.-''
That is why, our country is dumb. They tend to give out instructions yet they don't apply what they said in their actions. DUMB.
SHE HATE MALAYSIA CAN?
Sue her if she feels like leaving her country & never coming back. Pfft.
Hahaha. I realised, too much pink in my blog *close eyes*
Stupid italic font has to be in pink. YAY! I finally changed the code for the colour. Purple yo.
Ugh. NO, I AM NOT A SOSHI FAN. GOD FORBITS ME TO DO SO.
And for your information, I despise pink. Except light pink like superly duperly extra baby light pink.
.jpg)
MAA! 2nd August 2008 (the day where I've discovered this band)
.jpg)
I want 3rd Live Tour Concert DVD Album 'T'!
Always keep the faith ♥
p/s : Save the earth!