Monday, August 10, 2009

singing myself to sleep

Owh yesh, that song is ♥ Singing Myself To Sleep - The Cab.
Go to fishball's blog and listen to the song.
It's an awesome song :)

Sighs, she seriously needs to cure her seh-too-pid insomnia man.
Imgine this, one whole week she didn't sleep from 10pm onwards untill school is over. (with the exception if she can sleep in class then she will)
It's not fun or cool okay. It's torturing la.
You think it's very nice ar to stay up whole day when you can sleep?
No. It isn't fun at all. It can make you into a very moody person & there goes la, you start throwing tantrum with everyone around you. SO-NOT-FUN-ALRIGHT.

She needs somebody to take her down. Her eyebags are getting more obvious.
Please, somebody just slap her till she faints and then she'll have a goodnight sleep.

Ah Yinggg~ My pochi! How are you?
Sighs, I miss her presence kay.
Normally she's the only form 3 and siao poh Shar the only form 2 will stay up late late and spazz with me one. Now, pochi is sick T_T
Pochi, get well soon kayy? I can't message her because her phone is dead -.-''
And so lonely without her in plurk.
And now Fiffy my twin also not gonna be online due to trials T_T
Not to mention Zie whose been long gone on hiatus.

I miss the plurk family *cries*

Owh well, please take care of yourself alright guys?
Zie is also sick T_T

Everyone is getting sick in my school.
Jing Yee, Jia Yee, Jasmine, Samantha, Su-ching. O_O
I have got to keep myself healthy.

I miss the old days ♥ Port Dickson was a good trip :)

Rawr~ Why does my eyes seem to be so small? -.-''

Stolen from Pooi Yee :)

Given by Fiffy :)

And this is taken from Vivienne :)

You wanna know something? Recently she's feeling a little distant from her friends.
She feels lonely.
And maybe for some of you, lonely is good. But for her, loneliness is something she doesn't like when she is feeling down. Technically, she thinks that the cause of all her emo-ness & depression these days actually comes from the neglection of her friends. Yeah, they say `Friends Forever` but who actually imply those words these days? True friends treats each other from the sincerity of the heart, not for the sake of keeping the friendship. What is the point of having a long-lasting frinedship when there isn't any feelings coming from that friendship?

Well, she's sick of it.

You know, sometimes she feels she has a better bond with strangers. Yeah sure, we don't know each other nor do we see each other everyday, but hey the main point is that we can clique together right?

Fildanis bt Sulaiman.
Hey, we started off knowing nothing about each other okay.
Next, Teoh YingYing.
Hahaha, okay la, we knew each other since 2007 but no that close to each other.
Next, Guat Ying, Lee Shar & Tanjoy.
Owh how fun it is to get to know them. They are awesome juniors okay.
And Carmen Mok the girl who's someone I really admire! Her love love for TVXQ started from 2004/2005 till now :)
Owh how can I forget Afiqah?
She's SHINee's dongsaeng who feed with me with SHINee ♥

Patience, I am not that bad kay.
Meet my plurk friends!
So many of them to list, just go to my link list to find their blog kay? I'll list their names here :)

Plurk family : Gigi, Fiffy, Shar, Tanjoy, Ying, Zie
Fangirl 4 : Kyra, Ann, Hee Yeon
Dancing Bananas : Vivienne, Zen, Paulexie, Dila, Kyra, Zalihaa, Xineen, Gem, Emma, Kareisponee. Reora
Super Junior : Pooi Yee, Umma, Emma, Aria, Syahiiroh, Zie
Awesome peoples : Mariel, Josef (soon to be banana), Cesckii, Pasaway, Lea (I miss her)

So many new friends :)
And they are all awesome!

Well, I kinda miss hanging out with my friends. Of my own age of course.

Yan Teng, Jasmine, Jia Yee, Jing Yee, Samantha, Daveena,
I miss the swimteam gang too!
Wei Han, Wei Yang, Kei Vin, Kei Zien, Yun Ming, Chin Kuan, Priya, Han Jien.
ANITA, SABRINA :)

Well, I guess life does change. Nothing last forever I know, but couldn't things last for a little longer?

p/s : I know you guys are gonna start ignoring me after reading this post. Well, sorry if I felt left out between you guys.
pp/s : Pochi, Zie and whoever that is sick, please get well soon!
ppp/s : save earth.
ppppp/s : spot your name kayy?