Hahaha, Imma this a short post la.
So I kinda like the song, Tomorrow by 4Tomorrow.
Niceeee :D
Rofl, and truth to be told, I kinda like Boyfriend by snsd.
No joke. Been downloading songs (sorry Fie!) like crazy past two days.
Next, Ring Ding Dong ♥
SHINee comeback now pls!
Crap lar. I will get that album before Supergirl 8D
Sorry Suju M D: SHINee's album comes first cause got Onew's solo! XD
B2ST - Bad Girl is not that bad.
MBLAQ was okay.
Now, let's talk about my trials result.
I am....satisfied lar.
Cause I know I didn't work hard for it so to be able to get these kind of result, it's reasonable.
I am very satisfied with my english Paper 1 =D
Not to say what, but I've never gotten more than 37 for my second essay alright.
So to be able to get 39 this time is really a happy news for me. How I wish this is SPM's paper? D:
Gahhh, I wanna self-declare holiday can?
I am happy for one reason.
Hyuk Jae ♥
p/s : save earth.