Finally, not more `exceed width band` and shits -__-
I got annoyed with photobucket and decided to change the layout.
Though this one look kinda boring but nyehh, I like.
I can't stand too much of colors or complexity in one layout.
So, it's either simple black or simple white and this skin suits my criteria.
Hahha, it might be temporary since I super love my previous layout.
I just need to let photobucket calm down and stop being a cow then I might use my old layout back.
Who knows. SPM in a week. FML LA.
Damn bitchy man. And blogger is also being annoying now.
So I give up editing this layout and let it be the way it is already.
Need to go read history (more like stabbing history) so bye ;D
p/s : I wanna watch Iris but noooo~ it has to start a week before spm.
pp/s : can someone please go with me for the movie 2012? I'm desperate.
ppp/s : Save earth.