Anyway, my husbandMAN is already another year older D:
Yes, I am sad that he's getting older because that means I am too. Saddening case and I am supposed to be finding the aim of my life already. Haih.
I can't tell you about NS life cause I am typing this on the 1st of January 2010 at 2.44am. So yeahhhh ;D Do come visit me if you can & see how black I've become D<
Last year's post for Jae was long and kinda emo-ish. This year's one shouldn't be emo right? Let me just type out what I feel then.
Kim Jaejoong. I love that name alot you know. How I wish I can own the title of `Mrs.Kim Jaejoong` but I doubt that could ever happen. Harsh fact of reality man. But who cares, I still wanna daydream of being one x)
Kim Jaejoong was the one man who changed my life.
I can never thank him enough in any way.
My life would have been dull & filled with hatred if it wasn't for his existence (no kidding)
Just when I thought I was gonna fall apart, he came charging like prince charming,
And swept me off my feet (it's from a poem la, I admit)
Everyday the love for him grows within me.
Judging by the rate of my love for him, it's impossible for me to be reasonable at times.
On the contrary, I am still happy that I am who I am because of him.
Of course I did over-react sometimes,
Nevertheless, it became a natural habit for me to do so just by looking at his precious smile.
Given a choice for me to choose, I still would choose to love him & only him.
!!!! WHY SO CUTE?!
*singsohyeah*
His always angelic face. So what if he had gone through surgery? he can sing & that's a fact. So be gone now all those anti-fan of jae who try to prove that surgery is a crime -_-
-officially dead before I even go for ns-
I missed this smile alot you know. Please, smile more when I am back okay?
2009 has been a shitty year for all boybands. Especially them. I hope 2010 would be a way better year for them & omcow I want Break Out single! xD Hopefully they'll top the cart again for that single & when I come back I want to see the news of `TVXQ not disbanding but going on as 5 again!`
I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL.
ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH ♥
p/s : save earth!




