Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ah Ming's Departure.

Sighs, can't believe it man. God seriously love to play with me doesn't he?

I can't send my best friend off on his departure for his studies.
I can't see him the last time before he take off. Why? Simple, I am stuck back in Kem Princess Haliza -_-
And he'll be gone for at least a year. I can only see him next year. THIS SUCKS OKAY!

Foursome is gonna be separated again ㅠ.ㅠ
Gahhh! Unacceptable! First, I got NS and it became a threesome. And now, with Ming gone, we'll be threesome again until he comes back! #$%^&%$#$%^&*


But still, all the best in your course there! Fit in to their society better than I did in NS okay? ;D
OWH & PLEASE COME BACK AS A VIRGIN XD



I LOVE THIS PICTURE ALOT ;D


Gossipenizers.com


Bwahhahaa, we've grown so much ;D 


Farewell my sista! I will miss you ㅠ.ㅠ


p/s : save earth