Friday, February 12, 2010

Back to stalk for a week & then back to prison.

Yes, I missed home. I miss my bed. I miss my room. I miss my toilet. I MISS MY CONNECTION. I MISS MY FRIENDS. Most importantly, I miss the food back in Klang!

Anyway, I hate it there. I hate being in National Service. It sucks. The only great thing about there is knowing new people and great teachers. Other than that, I don't even wanna go back there anymore if it's not for the M-16 shooting. 

I'm kinda tired now so I'm gonna talk about my experience tomoro, IF I AM NOT TIRED. And yes, it's ironic how I'm missing Cikgu Pet, Cikgu Shah 1, KJ Rosli, Cikgu Khairul, Cikgu Zaini, Cikgu Zaili and Cikgu Bashir now -_- But they are the teachers whom I really respect there ;D OWH NOT FORGETTING THE CUTE CUTE CUTE QUE & DADDY BASRI xD



This song is nice! My dorm mates got me liking this song ;D



Owh and this chant is damn relaxing and soothing. It's really nice. Just take your time to listen to it and enjoy the chant for about 9 mins? It won't hurt ;D promise. 

p/s : I MISS RERN SEAN T^T

Edited on the request of Foo Siah Eer ;D

So, how's life in NS? I wouldn't say I enjoy it. Imagine, 7 days, 3 meals and they are all spicy food. Tell me who wouldn't be sick by the second week there already?

Then, the racism there is horrible. No wonder I became worse there. Seriously, some of the teachers there are racist okay. Specially the female species there. OMG, damn horrible man. And they are all so short. I despise short people now. They are damn annoying okay! & no Su-ching or Siah Eer, don't be offended. I;m talking about the humans in my camp ;D

The activities are alright except for the classes. It's so boring that I yawn the moment I enter the class. Sadly for the teachers but yeah. It's boring la, what you want me to do! It's human's nature to sleep when they are bored okay. Intergration week was awesome though! We get to know many things & best part, sleep in the class xD This week is kenegaraan week. And as usual, the patriotic spirit is up like everyday! Awesome yet annoying in a way D<

Oh, kayak-ing was fun! But trust me, do it solo. Kayak with a partner is horrible when you have a really stubborn one but mine was awesome! I got a good partner ;D My dorm mates are awesome! Hahaha, seriously they are damn awesome! Damn loud and noisy but that's what keeps us alive right? Most of them are from Sabah though D: I'm gonna miss them though when NS is over. You see, the thing about NS is you make a lot of new friends and when you part, it's gonna be an emotional moment la. Sighs T^T

Hmm, what else? I don't enjoy NS because one month without seeing my mans was horrible okay. I cried just thinking about them. 

That's all for now because I wanna go learn Oh! and go see what YooGeun will do to torture poor Onew! D:

pp/s : save earth!