YES. I've completed my ninja training. I'm an official skilled and well-trained ninja now ;D
No more ROLL CALL. No more SUCKY FOOD. No more PT PAGI. I'm finally free. Sighs, though it's officially over, I'm kinda sad to be apart from the Sabah and Sarawak friends. AND ALSO THE AWESOME TRAINERS THERE! I kinda miss shouting `DADDY~` or shouting any teacher's name by random tone when I see them. I wouldn't say I love NS because I don't! But I love the kayak-ing and some trainers there!
Just two days ago I can hear Cikgu Pet shouting `HEY WIRA!` everywhere or Cikgu Thiru pinching any guys cheeks saying they don't have enough love from their fathers -_-Then there's always Cikgu Shah1's `BIM BOOO~` whenever he sees us. And also Cikgu Khairul who likes to bully me -_- definitely misses Cikgu Zaini's smile! Not forgetting KJ Rosdi's random moments and his fail attempts at giving us the bitchy look. Rofl, good memories with the teachers there actually.
Overall, I don't love National Service but I love some trainers there as well as some staffs like Staff Shukor ;D
Introducing....
Que! He's the head of logistic, the first staff that I adore & of course, he's the best! xD (got an extra inner from him! kekeke) Btw, that's his IC. He doesn't have the retarded BLUE COLOR IC that all of us have.
Cikgu Pet whom all of us adore ;D
Cikgu Kayyy whom Shah1 loves to tease.
Cikgu Rohah, Cikgu Shah 1, KJ Rosdi, Cikgu Bashir & the standing one is Cikgu Daisy.
Tsk tsk tsk, look at their bitchiness man -_- Btw, introducing Cikgu Awang (yellow t) and Cikgu Zaili (scar boy).
Cikgu Ponik! The `air air air` teacher whom we all love very much!
CIKGU ZAINI! =D
& last but not least
CIKGU KHAIRUL. He bullies me the most -_-
&&&&&&&&& OUR MOST IMPORTANT MAN, MAJOR BASRI AKA DADDY!
He's the best! He even treat us once ;D WE LOVE YOU DADDY!
In your face. I've hold it, dismentalled it, shot it and ALMOST passed the shooting but hey, I've shot 25 bullets, who cares!
I was an Orang Asli for the night & we created 3 histories. We the first-time performer for Tarian Orang Asli, first group to make our own outfit & we got Best Performance ;D
p/s : save earth.










