Rules/Directions:
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.Here is my weirdness.
1. I get obsessed with songs REALLY fast!
2. I can memorize steps after 5 times of watching a dance move.
3. I can sleep for 24 hours if I want.
4. I have thing for weird stuffs -_-
5. I keep a rock in my treasure box.
6. I don't act like a girl.
7. I will go Korea someday.
8. I sleep in front of the laptop.
9. I don't snore.
10. I am TRYING TO CURSE LESSER ALREADY.
11. I hate guys with big EGO.
12. I have weird, fat and chubby thumbs -_-
13. I put THEM above everything.
14. I will kill just to protect THEM.
15. I've completed National Service and came back alive!
16. Now I wanna ninjarape my husbands.
I tag, YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU SUSHOW2 YOU YOU YOU!
p/s : save earth ;D