Cause you are so beautiful. Let me grasp against your lips to say this phrase `I Love You`.
4th of April. Somehow this date has became a significant date in my life. No joke really, I treasure this date alot. I guess all of you know why is this date so important in my life right? For those who don't know, well it's Lee Hyuk Jae aka Eunhyuk's birthday ;D
I know I know, alot of you will be thinking it's just an idol's birthday so what's the big deal?
No worries, go on and have your own sayings, I don't mind BUT PLEASE KEEP THOSE THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF & DON'T COME CONTAMINATING MY CHATBOX LIKE LAST YEAR THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Sighs, there he goes again, getting older by a year ;D and in another 25 days, it's my turn to be older a year. Aigoo, time flies seriously. It was only last year that I get a chance to have his first birthday post on my blog and it cost so much of emotions thanks to a certain spammer. So this year, I shall spare you readers from torture.
Eunhyuk was the name given as his stage name.
Under the spot light he shines just like a jewel.
No one can rap or dance like him.
Hyuk Jae was never a name he liked.
Yet I love calling him that.
Unlike the others in the group he is the thinnest and fairest.
King of Anchovy shall be his other nickname ;D
Why did his name suddenly became so difficult for me to describe him? Oh right, he's undescribe-able.
Okay okay, I am a Hyuk-biased. SUE ME ;) Let's just say, 20th March 2010 marked a special bond between me & him along with his wifesoulmate Donghae.
& I still don't why I get goosebump upon seeing his gummy smile *blushes*
Credits to : Carmen Mok for the awesome picture. Like I said, he shines like a jewel.





