Wednesday, April 14, 2010

lost it.

I kinda lost my will and mood to blog. But I can't stand my blog being so dull & not filled with epic post.


Tsktsktsk, they flirting in public again, as usual ;D


*wipestearsofhappiness*


*doubletearsofhappinessflows*

And I am glad that Jaejoong, Junsu & Yoochun will be performing soon. Screw you fans who cannot accept them performing without Changmin & Yunho. I am a JaeSuChun fan and I am proud of them standing up what's right for them & don't you dare say I lost faith in the 5 of them. I NEVER LOST FAITH IN THEM & THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH JAESUCHUN PURSUING THEIR DREAMS. 


p/s : I am annoyed with fact that history is beginning to repeat itself but I swear upon my own name, I will not let go of Super Junior, NOT ONE BIT. 
pp/s : Donghae is the cause of twitter's overload -_-
ppp/s : save earth.