Sunday, May 9, 2010

우리 아기

My first international daughter, I present to you, Fardila Metavia :)


My awesome daughter in specs.

So, somebody's a year older. That means another year of stress and pressure. Am I right? Hahaha, it's normal in our teenage life. All those shits you have to face during high school period is just pure shitty, I know. I've been there, survived it, and now it's my stupid history in life. As much as I hated it, I love it in a way. So, what I am trying to say here, enjoy high school! You'll miss it very much especially after you graduated. And no, being legal isn't fun in anyway but hey, you get to be official so who cares?! *SMIRKS*

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You know how much I love you right? As much as I want to be there for you all the times you were down, I am stuck in the stupid country known as Malaysia and I can't get out of it till I have the money. But rest assure, in another few years, me & Enne will be travelling together & we'll come find you! Promise :) but until then, you know where to find us if you're down. Lumpies love each other right? 

I hope you like the present ! 

p/s : I tried sending Minho over but your childish Jinki appa didn't allow. PFFT.
pp/s : tsk, you forgot it's mother's day too D:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! ALLABYU ♥

& now, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL :D

EOMMA! I LOVE YOU AND YOU KNOW IT CAUSE I'VE BEEN A VERY GOOD GIRL & I'LL BRING YOU TO SUPERSHOW3 NEXT TIME & YOU'LL GET TO SEE YOUR AWESOME SON-IN-LAW, EUNHYUK PERFORMING 8D

ppp/s : my mom's phone wallpaper is Leeteuk & her friends seriously thought he was my husband, aka her son-in-law! ROFL. Cause I ask her to tell everyone that her wallpaper is her son-in-law which happens to be Teuk. Let them be jealous! HOHO. I couldn't set Eunhyuk as my mom's wallpaper la. HE'S MINE doh -_- so I put Teukie Ahjusshi! I wanted to put Yesung but then again, it's Yesung. LOL.