Sunday, May 16, 2010

depression.

Yes, I went into depression mode last night for so many reasons that I don't want to say.

ANYWAY, This is not about my depression T_T this is to wish the beloved Nazirul Haziqah binti Baharom a happy birthday!


Introducing the birthday girl, Nazirul Haziqah binti Baharom. 

SO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D You are just having your sweet sixteen. Enjoy it while you're still young. Two more years till you're legal & then you can have naked pole dance by Ryeowook in your room 8D 

A short highlights of our outing.
#1 : Zie doesn't know that KL has a faster train than the KTM -__- (you need more lessons zie)
#2 : She wanted to eat Pizza Hut at KLCC. Double -__- (you don't eat fast food that can reach your hse in KL)
#3 : She made me, Fie and Ying walk 6 times, up & down in search of her mom's present.
#4 : Zie almost died seeing her present from Fie.
#5 : We called SH and Zie's reaction when he answered the phone was like -__- to \\O// to 8D 
#6 : Fiffy said `oppa, annyeong~` in the GIRLIEST WAY EVER to SH and he died, for real. 
#7 : Zie is a failed photographer. 

#8 : BUT WE STILL LOVE YOU ZIE! ♥

And the awesome humans of the day, I present you.


Tiffany!the great, Fiffy!the vain, Ying!the awesome. 


RAWR! D<


Yes, you can see the effect of our beloved country's weather but I love this picture alot! ♥ (credits : Tiffany Lee the awesome photographer ;D )

p/s : do not speak of the words `I LOVE YOU` when you simply don't mean it like you said it. get out of my life. I don't need such THINGS like you in my life thank you very much.
pp/s : save earth before I die of heat -___-
ppp/s : coagulation & my all is in you is so beautiful T_T