Monday, June 28, 2010

I am SHOCKED that no one died.

So, B2ST's showcase was...how should I put it?

Okay so I was excited when I woke up. During the train ride. Even during the wait. But, after the stupid arrangement for the Lucky Draw session, my mood was totally destroyed. I am serious. By the time it was 6pm, I have been approximately standing for about 6 hours. One person's endurance for standing is only 8-9 hours you know. And the event was scheduled to start at 7pm, it ended up starting at 9pm. The guards only allowed us to enter at 8.30 fucking pm. Hell yeah I was pissed. Not only had I been standing for 10 hours straight but being pushed and squashed for 5 hours? It's not a very pleasant thing to go through. And during the `push & squash` session, I was being tormented by some girls. They were practically trying to push me away so that they can take my spot. I wondered if their parents ever thought them a thing called manners. They chose to join the Lucky Draw session, thus lining up in another section while those who gave up the chance to win Lucky Draw advanced into the line to enter. But those people who obviously does not have any manners within them, starts pushing their way through to cut the line. I was already soaking wet due to my own sweat & being squashed, I was practically having other people's sweat on me! I HATE PEOPLE TOUCHING ME. I only allow my close friends or boyfriend to have skinship with me. Other than that, stay the hell away from me. I seriously hated the management of Universal Music Malaysia. They have horrible time management, security as well customer service. They promised us, the one who bought the RM120 with the T-shirt gets priority to enter first. But that was all bullshit. And the only allowed us to enter at 8.30pm, thus in resulting the event taking off at 9pm.

It was frustrating enough to wait & stand for the whole day already, my mood got worse when I was actually standing quite near to the stage but somehow I ended up at the back of the center. Things were seriously fucked up. I wasn't even turned on when Beast popped out. No, seriously. I wasn't even smiling. And to add on to my sufferings, fans are screaming on top of their lungs -_- seriously fangirls will need a machine that can absorb their shrieking voice so that our idols won't get deaf. I am surprised that I didn't get deaf. And to be honest, most of those humans on that night were there just to see Gi Kwang. Okay, I am not accusing anyone of anything but hello, it's a Beast showcase. Not a Gi Kwang showcase. You should at least give some support to the other members too. It was kinda saddening to hear the screams and cheers for the other members.

Okay, moving on. The pushing and getting cramped up was finally over when it was autograph session! You have no idea how relieved I was when I was actually able to breathe in fresh air and not odors or hair on my nose D<

So, highlights of the day is when Baki & Mike of 8tvnitelive shake hand with me. That made me smile ;) lol because it was autograph session, I decided to stalk Baki & Mike instead of getting `sardined` again by those inconsiderate fans. Atfer that, waited for the autograph session to end and the fan service in the end made my day. That was the only thing that made me stop cursing over the lousy management by Universal Music Malaysia and had a good memory because Gi Kwang waved at me & ying (we were at the back you see) and then Junhyung's fan service! *A*

The fan signing session was way more organized and it was better compared to the showcase. The fan sign session definitely turn me on as I was screaming and jumping like a mad cow. Lol. So, overall I guess rm120 is worth the signatures and seeing them but not worthy of my patience towards such lousy management by UMM. They are so receiving a letter of complaint from me!

Oh and did I mention that the guards were very rude & aggressive towards us as well as threatening us? They threatened us by not allowing us in. And also, they had the fucking nerve to ask the crowd not to faint anymore. WTF. If they would have let us in by 6pm, there wouldn't even be a soul fainting. But then again, I don't understand why people are only fainting when the sun isn't shining upon them anymore? PFFT. Not to mention, they do not have a proper explanation as to why they delayed and blocked us from entering for 2 hours and a half.

I am never going for an event organized by UMM. I rather wait for better management team or better sponsors than attending another event organized by UMM (unless I am desperate to meet the artist) this is the first & final time I'll ever support UMM. I can't afford to loose all my time & worse, MY LEG just because they can't handle everything in a proper way. They need management class alright.


MY TOP 3 BIAS *A* JUNHYUNG, DOOJOON & YO SEOB <3

p/s : Soshi fanboys are kinda scary but awesome. Lol, I met one there and he was really epic.
pp/s : save earth!
ppp/s : JONATHAN OF SEOULFM IS BLOODY CUTE!!! /spazzes.
pppp/s : Moe is super friendly as well as Baki & Mike ;) 
ppppp/s : SCARY RYEOWOOK LOOK ALIKE IS VERY SCARY =/