Friday, August 13, 2010

God is Great.

JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOT GOD.
 STOP RANTING YOUR SHITS ON OTHER PEOPLE'S PAGE WITH YOUR LUST FOR HIM. HE HAS HATERS AS MUCH AS HIS LOVERS. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S FANDOM LIKE WE RESPECT YOURS. HAVE SOME MANNERS. GOD IS GREAT. HE GAVE YOU A BRAIN. USE IT WISELY. DON'T PUT YOUR BRAIN DOWN YOUR BUTT AND LEAVE YOUR HEAD EMPTY.


Sorry, I just had to rant out my anger upon those brainless, pathetic, lifeless fans of a boy named Justin Bieber. Oh they call themselves, the Beliebers. So, if you claim yourself as a Belieber and happen to read this post, well I am sorry to offend you but could you please do me a favor & ask those species of yours to have some manners (go learn some if they don't have any) upon other people's fandom. How do you like seeing me trashing and talking bulls about JB? Not a very pleasant thing now is it? You Beliebers have no right to compare other idols with the boy you worship like a god. And you don't go bashing or cussing other idols for making covers or dancing to YOUR idol's song. Not to mention, telling us that OUR idol is worse than Justin Bieber when he has less than a year of experience as an artist. In fact, you should be proud that Asian Artists are actually listening and enjoying YOUR idol's hardwork. So who are you to come telling us, that OUR idol are useless, stupid, and whatever insults you can think of for dancing to your idol's song? And even if you hate it, go throw your anger on YOUR website. Don't come spamming on the page where we enjoy our idol's effort but not you. We don't need to see know how much you hate our idols. How do you like it when haters go commenting on the page of your idol saying how much they hate it? If you have a brain, think. If you do not like something, ignore it. Spend your time on things you love, not by spamming. Use your time well, it is after all very short. And you Beliebers wonder why Justin Bieber has so many haters. Here, I'll tell you why. It's because of those pathetic species of yours come disturbing us and thus making us hate your precious Bieber more. 


I have many things to say about Bieber fans to be honest. Specially the way they treat other fans and how they treat Bieber himself. They seriously have no respect for their own idol. Stealing his hat, blackmailing their parents until they get Bieber into their house to comfort them, harassing the boy and many more. Just last night, trending a topic #hornyforjustin was ridiculous enough. Seriously, 3/4 of those girls tweeting haven even reach puberty and they are lusting over the boy, come on. Don't make other people gag. You're just embarrassing yourself as well as loosing your dignity as a girl. Please, stop humiliating the female species. And just this morning, I heard that Bieber is lusting over Katy Perry. Please boy, you're legal to drive but not legal to be fucking older girls. 


I feel sad for Justin Bieber and his fans. Amen to them.


p/s : Aherm, if you want to comment on my cbox about this post, use good words and not cuss words. I didn't use many cuss words to trash your idol, don't you come trying to challenge me. Don't piss me off more with your lack of manners. Be a civilized fan and prove to me that Justin Bieber is worthy of my interest because right now, I have dreams of having him dead to gain world peace. Yes, I may seem rude & mean but please remember who started all these negativity in me. I never hated Bieber, in fact I do listen to his song but his fans aka Beliebers just had to start finding problems with a kpop fan. Not a wise choice people, remember that. Bieber may be having millions of fans but we kpop fans are trillions when it comes to Asian boybands. Put that in your head.