Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I need a break.

I just need some time to breathe.

Okay, this week is definitely another hectic week. Yesterday was practically a day where I literally died. My whole body shut down completely to the point that I couldn't even wake up. I hate last minute works but I'm so good at it. I know right, what I hate is something I am good at it. Irony of life. Sighs, until now my whole body is aching from head to toe. Not to mention I have a few more assignments to rush. This is why I do not enjoy college life one bit. I don't get humans who enjoy college. Maybe because they got "cool-college-mates" to hang out daily. Well, I don't. I am a loner in college. I go there myself, I come back myself. I sit by myself and sometimes daydream about *coughshyukjaecoughs* throughout class and just wishing that I can go home already. I don't enjoy college one bit. Whoever does, you people are those who live for society, as simple as that. Does anyone know how much I miss fangirlboying daily? Nope, none of those humans who enjoy gets what I feel. It sucks to step out of my house. I hate traveling to college. I hate spending on college. I hate college. I hate assignments, I hate class, and I just hate almost everything about college. As simple as that, ask me to enjoy college is like suicidal because it's stupid. I rather be loving my boring days at home, lurking around, eating around, spazzing around and doing shits than loving college.

THE END.