Why do I want an iPhone 4? I usually don't demand a lot. But iPhone 4 is so precious! And being the generous one, DiGi is planning to give out to just ONE lucky winner! Imagine, how many people would try their very best to win it? I'm just one out of the many. I honestly think my chances of winning is very low but nonetheless, there's no harm trying right?
Why do I want an iPhone 4? Well, firstly I've been wanting to get myself a new phone really but then again my financial status is at a horrible condition that is limiting my spending upon my desired items. I am a depressed teenager who have many desires yet I can't fulfill them due to my financial status. So if I could be lucky enough for once in my life, winning an iPhone 4 would be like a dream come true! As well as crossing out an item from my desired items' list. With the functions provided by the iPhone 4, it would be like crossing two items of my desired items' list considering I've been wanting to get a music player. I have too many songs in my playlist and it saddens me that I have to cramp everything into my poor Nokia 5300 that is on the verge of dying due to the overloaded huge files I put in. By having an iPhone, it's like getting a phone & music player at the same time, so make that two items crossed out of my desired items' list if I really win the iPhone 4 from DiGi. Besides, I have never had any Apple product in my possession before. Should I be lucky enough to win the iPhone 4 from DiGi, it would be my very first Apple product! Another precious reason to be added to why I would want to win an iPhone 4. Also being a customer of DiGi for approximately 7 years, I was excited when I saw this contest because normally when it comes to 3G related items, Maxis would have more offers and it sadden me that DiGi users aren't as lucky as Maxis users. But now that DiGi is offering this ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME-OPPORTUNITY to win such a precious gadget, I am proud to be a DiGi user all these years. I seriously don't think I can win with such entry but I tried my best! Thank you DiGi for such opportunity ♥

Like the said ad shows, happy face for the lucky winner. I hope to be the one!
p/s : save earth and dear readers, pray for me to win? lolll like I am ever that lucky .__.