CLICK ! ← This song hold a lot of emotions within me.
Back in 2008, I've never dream of such day where my founding reason to live, TVXQ would just separate, like that. It hurts, to see my fandom tearing apart. It hurts to think that they might not even get back together. Many things happened within 2 years and that has caused me great pain and tears. It would be a lie if that I say I am okay because I am not. I don't like seeing everything falling apart and like how they used to be. People with the horoscope of a Taurus would know how I feel. We do not like changes. We do not like it when things are not the way they are anymore and it's hard to accept such change that happens suddenly.
Being human is already as hard as it can be, I can't imagine being human that is trying to satisfy others. Tell me, is it wrong trying to pursue their dreams? It is wrong for them trying to give us fans new experience? It is wrong for them to decide something on their own for their pleasure and future?
IF IT'S NOT, THEN STOP BLAMING THEM FOR GOD'S FUCKING SAKE. YOU TRY PUTTING YOURSELF IN THEIR FUCKING SHOES AND I'LL SEE HOW YOU LIKE HAVING SHITS THROWN AT YOUR FUCKING FACE.
You fans always say you love your idols the most in the entire universe but when they suddenly do something out of the usual, you start throwing your shits at them. Do you even deserve to call yourself their fans? Honestly, I take my fandoms very seriously and yes, I get pissed off and annoyed when you pathetic and low creatures come throwing shits at something I love. I treasure my fandom and I have my limit of patience as well. If you think they are not worthy of your time, then get the fuck out of my face because I am spending my every second and minute thinking about them. You bash them in front of me and I'd be sure not to hesitate anymore. I'll make sure that you taste your own medicine by inflecting everything you are doing to me DOUBLE.
Yeah I just needed to rant out some dissatisfaction. I am putting up with those people because I still respect them as human. But obviously, they never know their own stupidity and continue killing their own personality and character with what they are portraying to me right now. Shallow minded people, forever pathetic and low.