My dongsaeng is finally legal and her last 30 minutes, I hope she had an awesome 18th birthday bash. I apologize for not making any effort upon your special day D; But you can stare at my Adam *coughsMYFACEBOOKPROFILEPICTURETHEGUYINGREENSTRIPEDSHIRTcoughs* and admire real koreans in Malaysia (: You should have followed us. It was like returning home!
Anyway, this is officially your 3rd birthday post on Cherry! BE HAPPY OKAY. Not everyone get such opportunity. Not even HYUKJAE.
I hope 2010 has been a great year for you, considering it's gonna end in another 2 months, and 2011 is approaching, meaning SuShow3 is also on the way :) We shall go see EunHae together again. I don't care, you have to go. It's a matter of life & death.
Long long post and all would mean nothing anymore since nothing is special anymore when I set the trends /vain.
I miss the times we spent together, really.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LABYU ♥