It's not a good to thing to reminisce upon your past.
It'll only remind you of how bad you did in your past.
How badly you screwed up your past. Look at your present.
You'd realized you lost a lot of precious from the past that you can never gain them back again.
Not in the present. It's impossible.
I hate how I miss things the way they were.
I hate how I always loose things I promise to treasure.
I honestly feel that I lose things due to my own doings.
Maybe it's better for me to stop being so attached to things.
That way, it'd be easier to forget. To move on.
I hate how we've become distant. I hate how we're not talking anymore.
I hate how I see you talking to others but not me.
Whatever did happened to the times we were close to each other.
I don't want to know. I'm burying our memories some where else. I want to forget.
I want to erase every single memory I have of you. You're drowning me.
I hate how you never even notice my feelings. You are selfish. I hate you.
I want you to leave my life. I don't want you to be a part of it, even if it's a tiny part.
You are like a parasite living off me. Get away from me, I don't want to share my life with you.
You were worthy until you walked away from me. What did I ever did wrong, I don't know.
Like I said, maybe it was all my doings. But that's how I am. I change from time to time.
For better or for worse, I don't know. I change to satisfy my own path of life.
Maybe that's why things never last for me.
I'm beginning to think if I'll ever get married like this.
I don't have any love. That's a fact.
Friends? Honestly, I have them. But they come and go. They never last. And that's not about to change any time soon, is it?
I want to move on.