Sunday, December 26, 2010

#406 Merry Christmas

To be honest, this year's Christmas was really dead. Maybe everybody had been through a crappy year and was not in the mood for Christmas(?) I don't know. But for me, Christmas has always been a beautiful day for everyone to enjoy.

And I do believe in Santa Claus. I just have the theory that he can't really visit Malaysia because sadly, the houses in Malaysia do not have a chimney and everybody here don't really celebrate Christmas as we are off different races and cultural. In Malaysia, it's Hari Raya, Deepavali and Gong Xi Fa Cai that is the lively celebrations.

It is sad. I love Christmas. And I really hope, one day I would be able to celebrate Christmas under the snow with my special one. I know, it's a really ridiculous dream considering I don't have a special one in reality and might never have one but hey, I can dream can't I?

Happy 7th Anniversary TVXQ.


#alwayskeepthefaith