Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Tree Friends


please play this song when you are reading this post just because :)

Today is a happy day because I got a surprise in the morning when my mom woke me up to go for Bak Kut Teh session with my aunt! I've been craving for Bak Kut Teh ever since weeks ago! Then we headed out for shopping in which I got my desired items ; "Kiss Me" shirt, shorts & a belt. 

And of course to end my happy day, I indulged myself with the new flavor of Starbucks Coffee, the Peppermint Mocha Frape, which was quite a pleasant drink compared to the Toffee Nut Cappucino. I gave up on Cappucino ever since I became a Mocha freak and until now I still feel weird drinking Cappucino -_- I used to love Cappucino okay! :( 


WHEE PEPPERMINT & TOFFEE NUT ♥


The kissme shirt & the love pants. I forgot about the belt -_-;;

But either ways, I am happy & I shall try....to get more shirts in Brands Outlet on Tuesday and maybe go hunt for a 6 weeks job considering I might rot to death if I keep staying in my grandma's place with the daily nagging and pathetic attitudes of my relatives :) 

Thank you for reading. kthxbai.

p/s : maybe I should go get that Giordano shirt that has that tree painting! It is to ask ppl to save earth :) 
pp/s : SAVE THE EARTH <3