Honest opinion, I don't like 2010.
Yes, I've achieved great things last year but many unfortunate incidents occurred.
I've face more death than I could imagine and it hurts to lose the ones around you.
But it hurts even more to know how disappointed I am upon you guys.
I had too much expectations within you guys.
And you guys let me down. So badly.
I can't even think of a way to actually see you guys the way I used to.
I always wondered what would happen when these kind off things falls upon me.
And when it did, guess what? It didn't turned out the way I expected or should I say, hoped for.
It is sad to know how in the end the person I never expected to be there for me, is always there for me.
I've always been there for the ones I love and appreciate. I've done great things and I would do great things for the ones that I love.
After this, I'm beginning to question if my sincerity & love is being used and manipulated.
It is not very pleasant when I find out how you guys truly feel about me.
Being irrelevant in your life? Okay, we can make that happen.
I'm not gonna spend my time, effort and waste my love upon you guys who doesn't appreciate it nor wants it.
I'm sick of being your minion. I am not someone who is always going against things like this, but the situation is really telling me the other wise.
I'm gonna listen to my heart for once and rebel. I'm tired of facing all those shits you guys are throwing at me.
I've been patient, very patient in life. Especially when it comes to certain things in my life.
If you know me well, I don't go around confronting upon things I dislike. I keep things to myself and then just bottle them up till I explode and pour out everything on my blog.
If you have been a frequent reader of my blog, you would realize how many post of mine is actually related into keeping everything to myself and then just pour out my feelings. And I am still surprised that after all these years, no one realizes my true personality. Not even one of you. No one.
I don't know what more to expect from you guys. Maybe I should just cut connection with all of you and we should just be strangers to each other. Sometimes, I really wished I was a stranger to you. That would save me a lot of rejection and ignorance. Oh the irrelevance of my presence in your lives, I hope you are happy. All of you.
From 2011 on, you will be irrelevant in my life. You are rejected.
╮(╯▽╰)╭