Friday, February 4, 2011

#415 Kim Jaejoong


That smile. 


This man deserves more love.

Jaejoong ah~ you've aged another year. I wonder how you really feel upon the break up. I'm really curious. Do you miss being 5? Do you miss having Changmin around to bully you? do you miss cooking for the members? And this would be your first birthday without two members alongside. It hurts, not seeing your true smile, the smile which expresses so much more happiness rather than just faking for the society or simply putting up a smile just to reassure us, the fans, that you are really okay. 

Ever since 2008, I've dreamed of meeting you every second. When 17th October 2010 came, I swear you were glowing right before my eyes. Meeting you in person was just truly amazing. That day was one of the best days of my life in the year 2010. Hearing your voice, seeing you dance. It made me felt like the world is a better place for 45 minutes. I really hope that I'll be able to meet you again. 

Jaejoong is one of kind that no one can be him, even if they look like him. Yes, I've shown the fact that I love Hyukjae a lot but I seldom express my love for Jaejoong. Well this is due to some personal reason that lead me into a lot mind thinking and it affected my mentality. I love Jaejoong and I'll always love him, no matter how you guys don't see my love for him. He is special, forever special since he became the reason of my living ever since 2008. If you want to doubt my love, then go ahead. I can't stop you from judging me, can I? 

It is always fun being a cassie. Being a fan of TVXQ, the five member boyband ; Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin. And ever since the separation, it turn the fans against each other. With the JYJ stans & Homin stans. It hurts to see how fans divided into two parts, and also getting insulted by other fanclubs because the loyalty and sincerity of the fans are no longer for 5 of them but rather, 3:2. Well here's a thing for those fans who judged Cassiopeia, although it seemed like we're all divided, once a Cassie, always a Cassie. Regardless whom we are supporting, because both JYJ and Homin are TVXQ and Cassiopeia will always love TVXQ. It's a simple equation yet everyone made it seems like it's a confusing equation to be solved. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG ♡ 

#jaejoongday #jaechun #jaesu #jaesuchun #jyj @mjjeje