Sunday, February 20, 2011

#420 fuck yeah.


Yes, I am a very happy fangirl special credits to Vivienne Chong Kea Hui. 


And we went trolling after that ♥ /admireshyukjae'sname. 

I love flaunting my ticket now :) 

But today was awesome cause I reached around 7plus with my cousin. Then...got lost (I am from Klang, forgive me) but in the end found our way to the Green Zone and thank god Enne and Azman was at the Green Zone. Laura came later cause I forced her to come to the Green Zone. The blue zone was completely packed. At least we could breathe in the Green Zone. And in the end we both got our tickets by 10.15am and we pretty much trolled around ^^ I met Lala too~ I feel bad for her :( she should have joined me in the Green Zone and she could have gotten in faster :( Marie and Sie Mun too~ But I think everyone is happy~ HAPPIEST WOULD BE US, THE TROLLERS LOL.

Edited : I read that some people didn't get to buy ticket even after 8 hours of lining up. Wow, I will admit that Red Star did a way better job compared to RITS but we should be thankful that RITS is actually putting out effort for us Malaysians and please remember that RITS has never organized an event that involves at least 10k of people. So yeah, RITS deserves some credits for their efforts.