[圭贤] 这城市夜晚闹哄哄
[圭贤] 人潮像快转的时钟
[圭贤] 这不是我要的感动
[圭贤] 廉价的妆都太浓
[圭贤] 这感觉 我不知怎麼形容
[周觅] 街道上闪烁的霓虹
[周觅] 就像是短暂的笑容
[周觅] 能不能给我一分钟
[周觅] 安安静静跟你沟通
[周觅] 亲爱的 我真的跟他们不同
[东海] 话不多 我天生慢熟
[东海] 不是不想牵你手
[厉旭] 只是在等你微笑点头
[厉旭] 对你我始终温柔
[晟敏] 请别怪我 沉默 害羞 慢熟 为拥抱找理由
[厉旭] 我真的爱上不啰嗦
[厉旭] 可以很勇敢大声地说
[全体] 幸福上演 剧情微甜
[全体] 我轻尝你的脸 开心明显
[全体] 我们往对方的身上互黏
[周觅] 快乐不避嫌
[周觅] 我们住在彼此心里面
[周觅] 一天天累积眷恋
[全体] 幸福上演 剧情微甜
[全体] 我轻尝你的脸 结局鲜艳
[全体] 故事里我们一起走很远
[周觅,东海] 完美一整遍 爱刚出炉 正新鲜
[周觅,东海] 我轻咬下永远
[厉旭] 这城市夜晚闹哄哄
[厉旭] 人潮像快转的时钟
[厉旭] 这不是我要的感动
[厉旭] 廉价的妆都太浓
[厉旭] 这感觉 我不知怎麼形容
[东海] 街道上闪烁的霓虹
[东海] 就像是短暂的笑容
[东海] 能不能给我一分钟
[东海] 安安静静跟你沟通
[东海] 亲爱的 我真的跟他们不同
[晟敏] 话不多 我天生慢熟
[晟敏] 不是不想牵你手
[Henry] 只是在等你微笑点头
[Henry] 对你我始终温柔
[周觅] 请别怪我 沉默 害羞 慢熟 为拥抱找理由
[周觅] 我真的爱上不啰嗦
[周觅] 可以很勇敢大声地说
[全体] 幸福上演 剧情微甜
[全体] 我轻尝你的脸 开心明显
[全体] 我们往对方的身上互黏
[圭贤] 快乐不避嫌
[圭贤] 我们住在彼此心里面
[圭贤] 一天天累积眷恋
[全体] 幸福上演 剧情微甜
[全体] 我轻尝你的脸 结局鲜艳
[全体] 故事里我们一起走很远
[厉旭] 完美一整遍 爱刚出炉 正新鲜
[厉旭] 我轻咬下永远
[银赫] 你要什麼 其实其实我懂 那恋爱就该放轻松
[银赫] 跑车拉风 不需要眼红 过多的掌声是种虚荣 你也懂
[Henry] 我不会编织那美梦 但却会让你很受宠 给的真心很受用
[圭贤] 幸福上演 剧情微甜
[圭贤] 我轻尝你的脸 开心明显
[圭贤] 我们往对方的身上互黏
[厉旭] 快乐不避嫌
[厉旭] 我们住在彼此心里面
[厉旭] 一天天累积眷恋
[全体] 幸福上演 剧情微甜
[全体] 我轻尝你的脸 结局鲜艳
[全体] 故事里我们一起走很远
[周觅,圭贤] 完美一整遍 爱刚出炉 正新鲜
[周觅,圭贤] 我轻咬下永远
English
This city is bustling at night
The crowd is like a rapidly-turning clock
This is not the sensation I want
The cheap make-ups are all too thick
This feeling(,) I don’t know how to describe it
On the streets the flashing neon (lights)
Are like short-lived smiles
Can you give me a minute
To quietly communicate with you
Darling I’m really different from them
Not much words(,) I was born to slowly mature
It’s not that I don’t want to hold your hands
I’m just waiting for you to smile (and) nod
I’m always gentle to you
Please don’t blame me (for being) quiet, shy, slowly-maturing, (and) looking for reasons for the embrace
I’m really not long-winded in love
I can bravely say it out loud
(When) happiness performs the storyline is sweet(,) I’ll lightly taste your face
Happiness is obvious(,) we would stick to each other
Happiness can’t avoid being suspected
We’ll stay in each other’s hearts(,) building up the attachment day by day
(When) happiness performs the storyline is sweet(,) I’ll lightly taste your face
The ending is brilliant(,) in the story we’ve covered a great distance together
It’s perfect all over
Love has just came out of the oven(,) it’s still fresh(,) I’ll lightly bite onto forever
This city is bustling at night
The crowd is like a rapidly-turning clock
This is not the sensation I want
The cheap make-ups are all too thick
This feeling(,) I don’t know how to describe it
On the streets the flashing neon (lights)
Are like short-lived smiles
Can you give me a minute
To quietly communicate with you
Darling I’m really different from them
Not much words(,) I was born to slowly mature
It’s not that I don’t want to hold your hands
I’m just waiting for you to smile (and) nod
I’m always gentle to you
Please don’t blame me (for being) quiet, shy, slowly-maturing, (and) looking for reasons for the embrace
I’m really not long-winded in love
I can bravely say it out loud
(When) happiness performs the storyline is sweet(,) I’ll lightly taste your face
Happiness is obvious(,) we would stick to each other
Happiness can’t avoid being suspected
We’ll stay in each other’s hearts(,) building up the attachment day by day
(When) happiness performs the storyline is sweet(,) I’ll lightly taste your face
The ending is brilliant(,) in the story we’ve covered a great distance together
It’s perfect all over
Love has just came out of the oven(,) it’s still fresh(,) I’ll lightly bite onto forever
[Rap]
What do you want(,) actually actually I know(,) so love should be relaxed
You don't have to be jealous of the cool sports car
Excessive applause is a type of vanity(,) you know it too
I don’t know how to weave such a beautiful dream
But I will let you feel very pampered
The sincerity that I give is good enough
(When) happiness performs the storyline is sweet(,) I’ll lightly taste your face
Happiness is obvious(,) we would stick to each other
Happiness can’t avoid being suspected
We’ll stay in each other’s hearts(,) building up the attachment day by day
(When) happiness performs the storyline is sweet(,) I’ll lightly taste your face
The ending is brilliant(,) in the story we’ve covered a great distance together
It’s perfect all over
Love has just came out of the oven(,) it’s still fresh(,) I’ll lightly bite onto forever
credits : eternalsnow @ SJ-WORLD.NET
TAKE OUT WITH FULL & PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT ADD IN YOUR OWN.
This song is really beautiful. To add on it's beauty, it's a composition of Jay Chou ♥
Yes, in case you didn't know, I've always been a fan of Jay Chou's work. His songs are really good. So, I don't understand why he get haters because of his look(?). It's a little bit unfair for you to hate on a talented person just because of his looks. This song proves how beautifully he can compose ;A;
p/s : yes, I didn't know this song was composed by Jay Chou (but I knew they were gonna sing a composition from him) but the tune, the lyrics. Everything spoke of Jay Chou and indeed, it's Jay Chou's composition. Repeating this song forever along with 吹一樣的风 (My All Is In You) & 命運線 (Destiny). In fact, the entire album is on repeat daily. Henry's solo is addictive. Can't wait to get my hands on this album really~♥