Tuesday, March 8, 2011

#425 college

Maybe it's my hormones, I don't know.

Assignments keep piling up like fuck, and my ever-so-nice-lecturer just decided to tell me last minute, that his assignment is due in a month, not 2 weeks. Along with it comes another better news, we have presentation and we're being evaluated by his EVER-SO-PRESTIGIOUS friends.

Well here's something for you, _|_
I'm so sick of this. 3 weeks in a row, I haven been getting proper sleep nor have my body been resting properly thanks to you.

You made me cried, thus you are now in my hating list. You don't deserve my liking/love :fist:
I would enjoy seeing your face when I curse you in Korean and you know nothing about it \O/

Going to stab you with forks in my dreams. Yeah, be prepared.
No I'm not going to mention names. Apparently everywhere have ears and they spread around rumors + twisting stories around. That's how dangerous the world is right now.

Hahahhahaha whatever, life is just terrible in March. I can't seem to handle the stress I guess :3
March 19 would be a day for me to enjoy before going back to assignment, assignment and more assignment.
Yeap, the joy of being a student /sarcasm.

Have you guys ever wondered why does assignment begins with ASS(?)
durh, it's a nasty ass~ lol kbai.