Sunday, March 13, 2011

#427 The world.

What happened in Japan, was unexpected and shocked the entire world.
Praying, will that work?

Honestly, we pray to God everyday, asking Him for the things we desire.
Sometimes, He grants them, sometimes He don't.

Now, when such tragedy occurs, are we really supposed to just pray to God and seek protection from him?

God created the world, He can also destroy it.

When He decided to take lives away like that, He also gives lives to us.
Such tragedy was unforeseen, and nobody is to be blamed.
All we can do, is try to contribute and help those who were mis-fortunate.

No, I am not a religious person, thus I do not believe in praying.
And I am not insulting those who are :/ Please don't misunderstand this post.
I'm just stating that, the world is changing and we are all responsible in killing it.
So, when such tragedy occurs, we shouldn't be blaming anybody but we should TRY to make a change.
That's all.

I can't help it if you don't get what's I'm trying to say in this post :(