Super Show 3 was amazing.
The best 3 hours of my life in year 2011.
Thank you boys, for making it a blast.
No, there will not be a fan account for the public. You can only read my fan account on sjworld if you want :)
I've decided to be only super hardcore on forums. Other than that, I'm not going to be annoying.
I know many people hates me for being such a fangirl, or mostly my irl friends.
You probably think that it is stupid to love a group that much, but it means much more to me than just loving them. They are far more important than any of you can imagine.
Friends can be replaced, but not my love for my fandom.
I don't mind you hating me, but don't ever judge my fandom or my fangirl life.
You want the truth, yes I would definitely pick my fandom over anybody anytime.
In fact, I'd choose them over myself. Top priority.
I did lose a friendship over my fandom, but because I am nice I forgave that person.
Don't make me block out all of you. I can and I will.
Even if the friendship was once important to me.
Friends come and go, I'm used to it. I've never gotten a stable friendship in my entire life.
Yeah, being close for two months and then everything vanishes when they find new friends.
That's how I've been living for the past 18 years.
I used to treasure all my friends, but then I started questioning myself.
I was there when they needed me, but where were they when I needed them? They were never there for me.
No one ever was. Not even when I needed them the most. It pains me but that is just the harsh fact of the reality that I am living on.
I made my fandom the biggest escape from life. I'm going to keep it that way, even if the fandom is rotten.
But it was never the boys's fault. I can never blame them for anything. They are precious.
I still treasure some people in my life. The ones important to me will know :)
And yes, it pains me that they are not the ones that is living close me.
EDITED. MY SOUVENIR FROM THE BOYS ♥
