I miss your gummy smile. I miss your wrinkly eyes.
Most importantly, I miss you.
The thought of his name makes me blush.
The thought of his face makes me smile.
The thought of his sadness brings me tears.
In fact, when I do miss you too much, I'd cry myself to sleep silently.
You're the heart that beats in me.
You're the blood that runs in me.
You're the life that I live for, oh baby you complete me.
Oh love, you are perfect.
The thought of his name makes me blush.
The thought of his face makes me smile.
The thought of his sadness brings me tears.
In fact, when I do miss you too much, I'd cry myself to sleep silently.
You're the heart that beats in me.
You're the blood that runs in me.
You're the life that I live for, oh baby you complete me.
Oh love, you are perfect.
Do you know how I wish you could be the one holding on my hands, telling me that everything is okay when nothing is going my way, how I wish for you to be holding me when I need someone to be there for me, how I wish for someone to listen to my rants and comfort me?
And do you know how I wish I could tell you I love you everyday, to be there to wipe away your tears when you are sad, to be there to comfort you when you break down and to be the one to support you all the way?
There are many things I wish I could do for you but the only thing I can really do is to silently pray for you.
There is no other than you. Even if there is another person who looks like you, they can never be you.
I love you.
110404
Happy aging hyukjae~ you're aging and old --;;
I just had to add in Jongwoon's face :) it's precious and April is the best month.
Happy Birthday to Mr.Cho Jun Young too~ omg these people are getting old ;~~;
2 years 7 months 4 days & still counting ♥
#asiaanchovyday #hyukday #oldmonkey #skyday



