Yeah, I just wanted to play with the korean words :)
So, finally shitty semester is over!!!!!!!!!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
기분이 너무 좋다! ♥
So for finals, I think I did pretty bad for that stupid subject.
I mean, I totally blanked out for that paper...I used the entire 3 hours...
that paper was just not my thing. I really think the maximum I can score for that sub is a C-
and that is very terrible!! My gpa, gone la. FUCKING GONE.
but overall I believe I did pretty awesome for my Moral & Tourism ^^
Well, I don't know if I can score an A for Tourism, considering it's Mr.John..but definitely not failing.
HRM. HRM. Hahahahaha I want to laugh at that paper, seriously.
Well, let's just see how I did for my horrible semester.
After all, I slacked a lot in the entire month of April. I will admit that.
I never really did concentrate during class either, thus leading to knowing nothing out of anything :3
Oh well, I just hope I don't fail any subject.
I really don't want to waste time retaking subjects and shits.
It's really a waste of time. I just want to finish my entire course, graduate and just, be happy with my life.
I want to get out of this country, really badly.
I want to go travel, learn and study cultures of other countries!
I really, want to get out of this country.
I want to meet new people, experience new adventures and create a new life.
This life I'm having now? Lol, I don't even want to talk about it.
It's not worth talking about it anyway. The people in it, only some are worthy of me.
The rest? They can really really really just get out of my life.
I've said before, I'm rejecting people.
Well, majority of them has already been rejected ^^
It feels good, to finally kick those people out of my life :)
I never have to face the shits they throw at me. Yeah, if you think you're not one of them, think again.
But if you ever want to know, you can always come ask me~
If you can't contact me, just go to my twitter. I LIVE THERE. msn, not so much. facebook? that's solely for ranting and mocking and cursing.
p/s : Am looking for people to come watch Kung Fu Panda 2 with moi~ interested? call me! ㅋㅋㅋ but I am not accepting everyone.
BECAUSE I SHIP THESE TWO A LOT THESE DAYS
TOO PRECIOUS SHDKJDHSDHSJDHSKJHD ♥
Ending this fabulous post. kbai.

