Sunday, September 25, 2011

#459 Korean Music Wave 2011

I lost my voice. I screamed till I couldn't scream. I am proud to be shouting the loudest for other groups other than GD & TOP.

First off, I need to judge those fans who actually said they want the other artiste to get off the stage faster so that they can watch GD & TOP. Look, I know you are only there for ...well I'll call them Big Bang but seriously? Just wow. That just proves how much my theory and judgement upon certain fandoms are fucking right. I'm sorry, I don't have respect for such fans. I don't favor Big Bang but I cheered for them as well, so why can't you be the same and just cheer for other groups instead of whining the fuck on how Big Bang was placed as the last act. You people should have just come at 9.45pm then! Fucktards ~_~

Okay, done with my rants. Let's continue with my fan account.

Before we headed to the stadium I went for a movie with my brother, fie and ying~ we watched Abduction and gdi the movie was good! Rating it 8/10. Cutting out 2 points because I'm really jealous over the girl who kissed Taylor Lautner sobs I've been his fan ever since he's Sharkboy era and all your arguments are invalid upon my love for Taylor Lautner okay. He's perfect and he belongs to my top 3 actor biases so shuddup :) Moving on, we headed to Suki-Ya for dinner and Norfy joined us because she's such a fail troll.

Skipping unnecessary parts, we entered the stadium and met up with florence, jade, wen yi, mru and lyn~ sobs all those trolls are so adorable okay shjkdadsj ♥

First act - local artiste that has blonde hair whose name I just found out, Koyi and Alvin. The blond guy(Koyi) can beatbox to pop songs! He's good and that Alvin guy omfg that Alvin looks so damn good for a Chinese(at least I think he is a Chinese) along with his voice that sounds really r&b-ish kinda voice. He did a lot of adlibs for the song covers he sang. Can stan them lol

Next, the emcees came out and omfg Kevin & Dongho wore cute bowties and look so adorable emceeing! Dongho's Chinese was flawless okay. He sounded so good it seems he has been practicing a lot ;A; Poor Kevin bb from his speech I could tell that he's still having his cold ;~; these bbs are working too hard they need rest! The other two emcees, Jeff & i-forgot-his-name-emcee-but-he-is-a-dj-and-can-speak-korean were really funny!

Second Act-; FT Island
- FUCK MY LIFE WHEN I SAW HONGKI I WENT CRAZY HE LOOK SO GODDAMN GORGEOUS AND THEN MINHWAN WITH THE DRUMS AND BLOND!JAEJIN ON THE BASS WHAT IS LIFE OKAY I SCREAMED WITH ALL MY MIGHT!

Song list: Hello Hello, 사랑 사랑 사랑, 나쁜 여자, 바래 and (another song that I have forgotten). 
Highlight: Hongki shaking his butt like a boss and acting all cute with the audience and he even splashed water at the rock pitt's faces hahahha. 


Third Act-; Teen Top
- ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod  오마이갓. I can't even begin with Teen Top's!!! The excitement, the anxiousness, the desperation. EVERYTHING POURED OUT LIKE VOMIT. From the moment I saw them preparing and the perfume song played oh god I just can't! Lee Chanhee was so damn god fucking gorgeous and he styled his hair differently today /)_(\ And then his bulge omg we(stan club) went crazy screaming over how we all took turn to observe that stupid boy's bulge ;;;; Ricky...RICKY THAT CUTE BALL OF CUTE AND UNDERAGE BOY FML I SHOULDN'T BE SO HAPPY TO SEE HIM BUT I AM! He was so adorable and sjdajdkalhjhdsagsdjsf please readers of mine, just go learn how to decipher the bodoh language of mine. Next, Lee Byunghun. That fucking son of a - pfft. His orange hair, that fucking smirk and then he unbuttoned his blazer, what the fuck is air alright, what? I cannot breathe. Changjo, what can I even say about this maknae whom I (secretly have a crush on but I can't because he's just so young and I feel bad enough already stanning Chunji). He was perfect okay and he sounded so manly live, I was dying. Niel, niel niel niel niel niel niel~ he tied a ponytail okay a freaking ponytail and -insert major screaming session- it's just Niel, you just need to scream at the mention of his name itself okay. CAP. CAP, that arrogant bastard. That's all I can say because he wasn't nice to wen yi's fancam lol. 


Song list: 향수 뿌리지마, 손등이 스친다, 박수, Angel, Supa Luv. 
Highlights: Niel's voice is really really really really good! Then, when they were singing Angel, Changjo went over to Ricky and the both of them hugged ;A; it was so cute okay that maknae couple! They hugged and did a lil cute dance sobs we went crazy! Then the boys were glowing during Supa Luv as they were wearing white outfits and the lighting gave out the florescent effect. Baksu's performance was plain awesome. I was so happy to watch that performance live! And I flapped so hard when they sang Angel! I wasn't expecting them to sing Angel live ;~; I thought they would perform First Kiss or something but I fucking heard Angel live with my own ears and I'm just really happy. 


Fourth Act-; 4 MINUTE
- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ cries a river. I finally, finally get to meet 4 minute! They are like the one girl group that I stan ever since their debut, from Hot Issue. You will never know the joy of meeting them and just hearing them sing live. It's 4 minute okay, you don't argue with me on how awesome they are. Let's start with Hyunah. Hyunah, I can't believe she's younger than me and have you guys seen her legs? It.is.fucking.sexy.and.fucking.gorgeous. And she is so damn cute when she was aegyo-ing during introduction. Gayoon, omfgomfgomfgomfgomfg I love you Gayoon. I love you so fucking much. Your voice, your face, your hair, your everything! Stay awesome alright? Sohyun, otl this girl. this maknae. wtf okay she's so pretty and tall and adorable and just gahh my dictionary ran out of words to describe her sobs. Jihyun. CRYING. We shouted so hard when Jihyun came out because it's Jihyun okay. She arrived later than the rest of the members and we thought she wouldn't come but she did and damn shit she's so tall and pretty /punchesself/ I can't deal with tall and pretty girls, they are my obsession. Jiyoon, she is amajjing! so amajjing I go gugugugagagauguugaugauguaugaufudsajdsahksabnmdbashdg okay end of story. 


Song list: 거울아 거울아, Heart to Heart, I My Me Mine, Hot Issue, Muzik
Highlight: Gayoon said "it is our TWO time being here in Malaysia". Lol, korean idols gonna be teaching us rotten English alright. And then Hyunah was being such a qt pie she went around flirting with fans during Heart to Heart and Hot Issue. GAYOON MADE A FUCKING HEART SIGN OKAY I DIE. Then, they greeted us with "ape kabah~" and sobs, they said "telime kasih" shajkhdaskjsd euhuhuhuhu And also, Hyunah and Sohyun fanservice is A++++++++++++++++++++ 


Fifth Act-; U-Kiss
-this is fuck my life x infinite moment. I am just, really I cannot deal with this. Neverland live version, it's better than any performances I've ever downloaded. And they wore my favorite outfit (the one which I can see Jaeseob's arms so fucking perfectly oozing out sweat and gorgeousness)! Starting with Jaeseob because I'm biased like this. Only one expression. 




Screamed so fucking hard and so loud and all my might for Jaeseob and Hoon. Them performing Neverland in Malaysia even before they perform in Japan, I want to vrying. K N A I. I'm turning into a Kiss Me, like a hardcore Kiss Me if U-Kiss continues to come Malaysia and make me such an ungrateful fangirl lol. Anyway, back to Jaeseob. Oh god, his stare, his hair, his everything! He's a perfect oppa. End of story. Next, Soohyun! Ofc I'll be talking about his chest. Do you know how sweaty his chest was and all I did was stare and ogle at his chest it's so distracting ;;;; I can't with U-kiss anymore. I can't even express what I'm feeling for U-kiss right now. Okay, Kiseop. Sobs, all Lee are pretty and destined to be in my bias list somehow. He look so gorgeous and his voice, HIS VOICE. it's perfection okay. Hoon bb, you cutie pie sobs you sound awesome forever you should stay like this forever and be more flirty sometimes just to you know, make us scream ^^ Eli that stupid pigeon lmao sorry bb, you're still somewhere along my U-kiss bias list. kekeke, but damn, I think Eli's muscle grew. He looks so buff and like some muscle man sobs, waylt eli. I love you. Dongho~ omg he looks like a lost kid with that mushroom hair okay! but when he came out for Neverland oh god he sounded and look like some bloody hot cow he's just sobs. idek what to type anymore. my mind is blank and just thinking of jaeseob's arms. I'm so sorry. Okay, Kevin oppa. Kevin was sick thus he didn't sound really healthy but still, look absolutely fabulous and really handsome when he came out to perform ;~;


Song list: Neverland, Everyday, 빙글빙글, 0330, 만만하니.
Highlight: KISEOP DID A HEART SIGN WHEN KEVIN WAS TALKING LMAO. He cockblocked Kevin. But omg, seriously Kiseop looked so happy to be here and he was all smiley and bubbly and happy sobs /burst bubbles/ And fuck okay, kim jaeseob being a bitch by unbuttoning his vest and went all out showing us his charms ヽ(;´ω`)ノヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ:*:  Kevin said they want to have a concert here in Malaysia. I'm waiting for it Kevin. Oh and before they left, I believe it's Eli/Soohyun who said "see you on twitter~" lol bitches you don't even reply to me sobs.


Sixth Act-; Park Jungmin
- I never expect him to be so good looking in reality. And so cowing tall! Park Jungmin, what are you ;~; and he's such a qt pie!!!! 


Song list: I really don't know his songs lol please understand me. 
Highlights: He spoke really good Chinese and then he took out a paper to read out whatever he wrote down. His smile is mesmerizing okay. So mesmerizing that you just go о(ж>▽<)yо(ж>▽<)yо(ж>▽<)yо(ж>▽<)yо(ж>▽<)y and wants to pocket him into your bag. Initially he wanted to speak in Malay but he couldn't find the paper so he was like "..................i lost the paper it's okay i still hope you all will enjoy" and performed. Later when the emcees came out to cockblock, he found the paper and spoke in very broken Malay but still :3 so bloody cute! >///////////<


Seventh Act-; Seungri
- hahahahaahahahaha king of troll oh god his troll so funny okay! and he's so cute he was speaking english and went all teasing and ajdhsajkdah Seungri you adorable troll. 


Song list: WA TAK TAU except the Victory and Crack crack song.
Highlight: Seungri's "SANGAT BAGUS!, what is it" L M A O! and he said he wanted to stay in Malaysia ;A; boy what are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


Last Act-; GD & TOP
- just wow. when they came out everybody just stood up and shouted like it's their last night living. Sobs, I would have to admit, TOP looks really good in real life and with that spectacles!!! I was kinda sad when he took off the specs after the 2nd performance ;( He should have wore it all the way! & I fucking love his shoes! it's gold okay, gold. so bling, so chio so eye-catching. And it was so funny GD is like a troll doing stupid movements whenever TOP is singing hahahaha. So funny okay and then he was running around and doing these stupid movements and he was kinda nice going around making the fans happy. 


Song list: You can...go google their song lol sorry okay I really don't listen to GD&TOP.
Highlight: TOP WAS SO EPIC. The i-forgot-his-name-emcee-but-he-is-a-dj-and-can-speak-korean was actually complaining about how a fan came up to him when he was at Singapore asking him "where is TOP" and then he said "how should I know where is TOP. So where is TOP(or some sort like that)" and the best part, TOP went "I'm right here." ahahahahah such crack man.


Overall, I think I enjoyed the Teen Top and U-Kiss the most. It was an amazing experience, meeting so many artiste in one night. I'm gonna keep replaying Jaeseob's purdy and gorjes and sexy arms now and I thank you for reading this long and windy fanaacount. No pictures as I do not have a camera with me but you can just go google them :) KBAI.